A New Zealand woman with a piece of chicken bone stuck in her throat was reported to have recovered safely after drinking four cans of Coca-Cola메이저놀이터.

According to New Zealand media Stuff reported on the 2nd, a woman named Beth Brash got a piece of bone in her throat while eating chicken dishes at a restaurant in Wellington on the 23rd of last month.

He initially dismissed the problem as insignificant, but after several days of pain, she went to the emergency center on the morning of the 26th.

The otolaryngologist who treated her Brassie said, “She has small bone fragments, so she doesn’t have to worry too much,” and prescribed her to drink four cans of Coca-Cola full of sugar.

“At first she couldn’t believe the doctor’s prescription, but she wanted to get better quickly, so she ran to the supermarket and bought her coke and drank it all in one go,” Brash said.

Surprisingly, Brash said he felt better the next day, and was back to normal the next day. “It was very exciting,” he said, surprised.

Brian Betty, president of the General Practitioners Association of New Zealand, said: “I’ve never seen such a treatment before, but it’s widely known that cola, a sugary, acidic drink, can damage tooth enamel.”

“Doctors don’t routinely recommend drinking Coke to their patients, but it could be a good one-time treatment option if you can avoid an invasive medical procedure like surgery,” Betty said. “That was reasonable advice.”

Stuff, a New Zealand media outlet, explained, “There is a study in foreign countries that cola helps to lower the bones stuck in the neck.” “It is known that carbonated drinks permeate into bones and release carbonic acid to break down bones.” .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *