Ulsan Hyundai won two consecutive victories over Gwangju FC with Bako and Joo Min-kyu’s consecutive shots after the 40th minute of the second half.

Ulsan, led by coach Hong Myung-bo, trailed 0-1 in the home game against Gwangju in the 10th round of the ‘Hana 1 Q K League 1 2023’ held at Ulsan Munsu Stadium on the 30th, but won 2-1 come-from-behind with Bako in the 41st minute and Jo Min-gyu in the 45th minute in the second half. did. Ulsan, who recorded 8 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss (25 points), kept the lead by widening the gap to 2nd place FC Seoul (19 points) to 6 points. Gwangju is in 6th place with 3 consecutive wins (1 draw and 2 losses) and 13 points.

Coach Hong placed Joo Min-kyu in the starting lineup and placed Rubikson, Kang Yoon-goo (U-22), and Eom Won-sang at the top. In the central midfield, Kyu-Sung Lee and Boyanich. Against this, coach Lee placed Lee Hee-gyun and Heo Yul in the front, followed by Um Ji-seong, Lee Sun-min, Jeong Ho-yeon and Shin Chang-moo in the second line.

As predicted, Gwangju set fire to Ulsan. Ulsan seemed to lead in the early stages with Lee Gyu-seong’s mid-range shot, but Gwangju counterattacked with strong forward pressure and overlapping by fullback Doo Hyun-seok. In the 11th minute of the first half, Soon-Min Lee cut the ball in midfield, and Ho-Yeon Jung took over and fired a sharp grounder cross from the right side of the penalty arc. Seol Young-woo of Ulsan managed to get it off. In the 24th minute of the first half, Lee Hee-gyun bypassed the Ulsan defense and hit a powerful right-footed shot, but goalkeeper Cho Hyun-woo parried it away.

Both teams similarly pulled out replacement cards. In the 26th minute of the first half, Ulsan replaced Kang Yun-gu with Kim Min-hyeok. Four minutes later, Gwangju sent off foreign striker Asani without Shin Chang-moo.

In the 37th minute of the first half, Ulsan attempted a sharp right-footed turning shot in front of the goal, but Gwangju goalkeeper Kim Kyung-min embraced him. In addition, Kim Min-hyeok’s right-footed shot in the 42nd minute of the first half and Boyanich’s free kick in the 45th minute were all in the hands of Kim Kyung-min.

Ulsan and Gwangju faced each other fiercely, exchanging four effective shots each in the first half.

Even in the second half, Gwangju did not come down and hit hard from the front. Ulsan removed Boyanich and put Park Yong-woo in to strengthen the third line. However, from the beginning of the second half, Gwangju waved the side of Ulsan and attempted a header shot. Then, in the 4th minute of the second half, we had a decisive opportunity. Um Ji-seong received a pass from behind and confronted Cho Hyun-woo one-on-one. To take away the goalkeeper defense timing, he attempted a half-tempo slow right-footed shot, but Jo Hyun-woo exquisitely fell and kicked it with his hand.

Ulsan continued to try to build up from the rear, but there were frequent pass mistakes under the pressure of Gwangju. It was hard to open the attack avenue. On the other hand, Gwangju pressed from the front, took the ball and continued a sharp counterattack.

In the 10th minute of the second half of Ulsan, Lee Myeong-jae’s left-footed free kick was connected by Kim Min-hyeok’s header shot, but it missed and withdrew.

To make matters worse, Ulsan missed Kim Ki-hee due to an injury in the 17th minute of the second half. It is a bad news for Ulsan, where center backs such as Jung Seung-hyun and Lim Jong-eun suffered a rope injury. Director Hong put Cho Hyeon-taek in place of Kim Ki-hee. The last team consisted of Lee Myeong-jae, Kim Young-kwon, and Park Yong-woo as three backs, with Cho Hyun-taek and Seol Young-woo as wingbacks.

In the 20th minute of the second half, Gwangju took advantage of the chaos of Ulsan and Lee Soon-min struck a surprise left-footed mid-range shot. The ball passed Cho Hyun-woo’s height and hit the top of the goal post. In addition, Asani in the 23rd minute of the second half and Park Han-bin, the ‘substitute agent’ in the 26th minute, knocked on Ulsan’s goal one after another, but were embraced by Cho Hyun-woo.

Ulsan could hardly advance. In the 30th minute of the second half, coach Hong took out Um Won-sang and put Lee Chung-yong in to try to turn things around. Two minutes later, Seol Young-woo exchanged a one-two pass with Lee Chung-yong and attempted a turning shot in front of the gate. However, with a rather weak hit, goalkeeper Kim Kyung-min caught it.

Gwangju also took a bet. In the 33rd minute of the second half, Umji-seong, Heo-yul, and Lee Soon-min were called to the bench. Ha Seung-woon, Lee Kun-hee, and Lee Kang-hyeon put in a head-to-head match against Ulsan until the end.

‘Lee Jeong-hyo’s mercenary technique’ worked first. In the 36th minute of the second half, Jeong Ho-yeon dug into the right and crossed the ball, which hit the Ulsan defense and flowed in front of the penalty box. At this time, substitute Lee Kang-hyun won the ball and attempted a mid-range shot with his right foot, and the ball hit the top of the Ulsan goal and was sucked into the inside.먹튀검증

However, Ulsan immediately counterattacked. In the 41st minute of the second half, in the midst of a hassle before the gate, Bako split the goal with a right-footed non-stop shot after Kim Min-hyeok gave the ball back.

In the heat of the match, the two teams engaged in a battle of nerves in the last minute.

The goddess of victory raised Ulsan’s hand. Ulsan, who found the pass path after Lee Cheong-yong’s input, shook the net once more in the second half of extra time. Bako’s shot hit the opponent’s defense and bounced, but Lee Chung-yong aimed the other side from the right side of the penalty arc and connected it with his head. At this time, Joo Min-gyu calmly caught the ball and shook the net.

The referee recognized Ju Min-gyu’s goal after going through video review (VAR). In the end, Ulsan, who saw the effect of replacing Bako and Lee Cheong-yong, decorated it with a dramatic final shot and won 3 points in the home room.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *